09 October 2010

Falling for it...

Fall is finally here...
really feeling for the following:

Opening Ceremony X Deyrolle scarves.. (from FNO, i'm a bit late here sowhatwhocares)
do you not know about the Deyrolle? (pics from OC blog)

Karvt iphone 4 covers make your hi-tech look logger tech. 
And for only $25, well, duh. 




Every fall finds me searching Marcel Dzama...
something so folky and fallsy about his sketches/ ink drawings... 
it looks like apple cider tastes. For me anyway.


Then there's Kate Bellm...  stumbled upon her tumblr recently and was instantly in love with her work. 

Early fall soundtrack: Lync - these are not fall colors... I think it's c.1994... 
I was in highschool then (whoa) but it totally brings me back in a sepia-tone-nostalgia-kinda-way.



No comments:

Post a Comment